Thomas S. Barton, DUI Attorney in Georgia
My name is Tom Barton and for more than 20 years I have been a lawyer in the Atlanta, GA area. My law practice provides DUI defense representation. We have a track record of providing my clients with a good legal outcome and assisting them in repairing circumstances in order to move on with their life.
In my years of practice, I’ve worked to form solid relationships with the judges and prosecutors throughout Georgia, giving your case a stronger traction from the start.
You might be entirely overcome with emotions and questions after you’ve been charged with a crime but not to worry, I am ready to stand beside you, using my experience to defend your rights.
Types of DUI Cases I Defend:
Click Here to read my case results.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012 – Present | Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1991 – Present | Sustaining Member
- Henry County Bar Association, 2000 – Present | General Member
- National College of DUI Defense | Member
- Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Supreme Court 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1991
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia | J.
- Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia, 1987 | B.B.A, Major: Economics and Finance